Free Pickups for larger items - We accept donations towards gas but there are no required fees.
We accept cash and a whole variety of goods as donations.
Drop Offs are welcome at the dock
Call (217) 442-0004 for more information.
What We Take:
Appliances - clean and fully functioning
- Cook Tops
- Air Conditioners
- Arm Chairs
- Tables and chairs
- Small Desks or Roll Top Desks
- Pots and pans
- nick nacks
- wall decor
What We Don't Take:
Broken items - we don't fix and repair items them need to be in working order
- Any products recalled by the Consumer Product safety Commission
- Clothes, Shoes, Handbags, and luggage
- Baby items (includes bedding, toys, stuffed animals, car seats, etc.)
- Bedding items (Waterbeds, Metal Bed Springs, Mattresses, Box Springs, Electric Beds, or Hospital Beds)
- Other Beds and Bed frames are accepted
- Blinds, curtain rods, and valances
- Torn or broken furniture, partitions, room dividers
- Large Desks, large entertainment centers
- Paint, toxic chemicals, firearms, ammunition, or fireworks
- Exercise Equipment, Pool Tables, Dome hair dryers, electric wheelchairs
- Pet food, pet bedding, litter boxes, etc.
- Food, canned goods, or alcoholic beverages
- Countertops without cabinets
- Single pane windows
- Pianos or organs
- Appliances over 15 years old (or before 2009 for dishwashers)
- Television sets or computer monitors with a CRT (Tube) inside of them. (Thin flat screen computer monitors and televisions are accepted)