Items we accept
Appliances (clean and fully functioning)
- cook tops
- air conditioners
- Thin, flat-screen computer monitors and televisions are accepted (see exclusions to the right ►)
- arm chairs
- tables and chairs
- small desks or roll top desks
- beds and bed frames (see exclusions to the right ►)
- pots and pans
- wall decor
items we do not accept
We are unable to fix and repair items, and disposal fees cut into our profits to build homes. Therefore, there are some items we are unable to accept.
- broken items
- any products recalled by the Consumer Product Safety Commission
- appliances over 15 years old (or before 2009 for dishwashers)
- baby items (includes bedding, toys, stuffed animals, car seats, etc.)
- bedding items (waterbeds, metal bed springs, mattresses, box springs, electric beds, or hospital beds)
- Other beds and bed frames are accepted.
- blinds, curtain rods, and valances
- countertops without cabinets
- dome hair dryers
- electric wheelchairs
- firearms, ammunition, or fireworks
- any food, canned goods, or alcoholic beverages
- large desks, large entertainment centers
- paint, toxic chemicals
- pet food, pet bedding, litter boxes, etc.
- pianos or organs
- pool tables
- room partitions, room dividers
- single pane windows
- television sets or computer monitors with a CRT (Tube) inside of them.
- Thin flat-screen computer monitors and televisions are accepted
- torn or broken furniture
Choose the option that suits your needs.
- items picked up within 48 hours
- pickup from multiple floors
- will disassemble furniture
- will accept items in ANY condition
Our pick-up fee reflects our operating costs and is much smaller than a typical moving company or junk hauler fee.
Donated items ARE tax deductible.
Pick-up fee is NOT tax deductible.
- free for larger items
- gas donation is welcomed but not required
- scheduling based on availability
- ground floor disassembly only
- items accepted based on condition
Donated items are tax deductible.